Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SEASON FINALE OHMEHGOSH!!!

Okay the season finale is tomorrow and I SOOOO can't wait! Zack's coming back, Brennan's father's going to be there (God only knows what he's gonna say. Remember the last time he was around? :p), and...OMG IT'S FINALLY GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!

I'm worried though...will it be all in Booth's head? You know, cuz he's going into surgery cuz of that brain tumor that CAME OUT OF NOWHERE?? I thought it was really cute though because Brennan actually cried. SHE SHOWED EMOTION!!! O.O lol

I'm totally blogging about this on Friday, so look for my reactions. I promise you you'll laugh with the crap that goes through my head. =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Haven't spoken to you in aaaages! Its my birthday soon! You are invited to my party! Hahaha, we're going to the West End to see the theatre production of We Will Rock You and then the day after I'm going shopping! Its an awesome time for me to introduce you to my friends. I'm missing you so much! How have you been? I hope life's treating you well. Anyways, I'm gunna go. We HAVE to talk soon!
Love you x x x

Anonymous said...

Haha! Woo! I'm 15 today!! I feel so young. Next year I'll be 16. Aaaaah!
*HUGS KAYLA BACK*
Miss you! Wish I could go to Florida!
xx =)

The_Brain said...

The finale was awesome. The whole dream sequence thing was genious because everybody was waiting for the two to get together lol.
I wonder how many people like me got a weird feeling about the title "The end in the beginning" and the first 2 min of the show, lol.