Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Damn!!!

There's no new Bones this week cuz of a damn speech by the president!! >< Grrr...I was looking forward to seeing Booth throw knives at Bones...Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait until next week. There'll be TWO new episodes next Thursday^^

I hope this doesn't mean I'll have to wait another week for Grissom to leave...I don't want him to go enough as it is, but to wait another whole week for it to happen would seriously suck. Not that I watch CSI on a regular basis, it's just I've always loved him T_T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiii pumpkin xD

i know what you mean about trying to get every just right, but after trying to perfect all my work i though "what the hell" and just gave in what i'd done lol :P

hahaa. yes we are the best of friends! and one day i think it would be so cool if we could meet up for real!

your so awesome it's unbelieveable. i've told all my friends about how i have a friend who is so like me that it's unbelievable!!!

haha. anyways, don't ever change!

love you xxxx =]