Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yanks in the U.K.

I have a brand new view of Yanks in the U.K. First of all, it's the first episode EVER that Zack isn't part of the opening. That always makes me sad T_T I hate it. And then there's the whole "British version of Brennan and Booth" thing. I mean, Pritchard and the other guy (name escapes me...) don't have a romantic relationship, they're just "friends with benefits". Brennan and Booth actually HAVE chemistry. In fact, the unresolved sexual tension between them is so thick you can cut it with a knife!! XD lol And the whole "climbing Mt. Everest" comment. I wish she would just forget all those other mountains and take a chance with Everest, you know? You understand me, right? You know where I'm coming from. =)

But there's another reason why I see the episode in a new light. One of my bffs that I like JUST met lives in England^^ And I keep thinking of that one comment Booth makes:

"I hate England! I'm glad we had a revolution!!"

LOL I love that!! But it's even funnier when you KNOW someone who actually LIVES over there^^ It's just toooooo funny ^~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh! You do have a friend who lives in England and she misses you terribly!
I wanna talk you Kayla-bear!
How are you?
What's going on in your life?
Talk soon!
xxx